Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Joy in the Little Things - Day 28

A couple weeks ago I shared about the joy I had in partenering with a Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation, Crickett's Answer for Cancer, and creating custom products for them. Well, today I received a very exciting e-mail from Carole at Crickett's. They made it into the news for the first time, on Crickett's 2 year anniversary of passing away no less. What joy filled my heart and tears filled my eyes as I read such a touching article and learned even more about the cause that I have the honor of working with! Truly a blessing to my heart! I would love for you to take 3-5 minutes to read the article, as it truly is so neat to see how things are working out for this sweet family, and the cause they are fighting for! I have no doubt that the Lord has his hand in this somehow!

http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_10831779?IADID=Search-ydr.inyork.com-ydr.inyork.com

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: