Thursday, October 2, 2008

Joy in the Little Things - Day 2

Today, the Lord gave my heart such joy through my sweet, amazing sister, Julie!! I'm sure she has no idea that her comment on my "Quick Trip Home" blog brought a flood of tears to my eyes, and an overwhelming joy to my heart (go ahead, take a look for yourself, you'll see what I mean)!

I want to take a moment, and talk about my sister. She is a wife. She is a mom, supermom to be exact. She is courageous. She is outspoken. She is smart. She is wise beyond her years. She is strong, physically, emotionally and mentally. She is a daughter of the King. She is all heart.

Julie, thank you for allowing the Lord to speak through you, and give me such words of encouragment, love, joy and excitement! You are not only my sister, but my friend! I love you!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: