Monday, October 6, 2008

Joy in the Little Things - Day 6

Tonight I met with a new, but dear friend to share our life stories with each other. As I shared my story of grace, and as I listened to hers, I was joyfully reminded about the unconditional love, grace and mercy of our Heavenly Father.

We all have "life experiences" that either we're not proud of, or are deeply hurt by. But, praise to the Lord, for providing healing and forgiveness and giving us each the opportunity to overcome hardships that we all face in life.

Thank you, Lord, for bringing me out of the deep pit I was in. Thank you for healing my heart and providing me the strength and courage to forgive those in my past who have hurt me so deeply. Thank you for allowing me to separate your love from humanly love, so that I will NEVER doubt you! Thank you for Caleb, TRULY our miracle child. Thank you for giving me opportunities to share the story you have written for my life. May I always heed to your words, and allow you to use me as you see necessary, even if I don't understand!

And thank you, dear friend with whom I shared coffee and the grace of God with tonight! Know that your story is powerful, and the Lord knows the ending!! Love you girl!!

"But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions and calamities. For when I am weak, than I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: