Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Got Tagged...

Well, I knew the day was coming when I would get officially tagged, and today was that day!

Ok, here are the rules: Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.* Tag 5 people (changed the rules a bit) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog....

So, 7 random facts about me, in no particular order...

1. All growing up I wanted to go to Baylor and be a Baylor Bear. I got this "itch" from my counselor at Kanakuk when I was 8 or 9.

2. Although I have done Admin work for the past 10 or so years, it is definately not my passion. I do believe it is a gift the Lord has given me, but I look forward to the day that I don't have to work for someone else who makes the big bucks, and I can work for myself, at my own pace. Thankfully, that day is not too far off!

3. I've always wanted to take the train through Western Canada, and the Canadian Rockies.

4. I lived in Vail, Colorado when I was 19 years old.

5. I am a very independent person. I LOVE having my own time to do whatever I like to do, whether it be sitting at Barnes & Noble reading a book, journaling, crafting, etc... There are days that I don't talk on the phone to anyone, and I love it! On the other hand, I also thrive on REAL relationships. You know, the ones where authenticity, honesty and Christ are the true base of the relationship.

6. I love sports, but was never coordinated enough to play any. I grew up in gymnastics and cheerleading, and that was the extent of my sports experience. I always wanted to be a dancer, but like I said, I was not coordinated enough.

7. Since being in Dallas, it is the first time in my life that I have not had a pet. There are days where it makes me really sad, and other days I'm glad I don't have that responsibility anymore. But more days than not, I'm just sad. I've always grown up with animals, and have been an animal lover since I can remember. I miss having something furry to hold.

Ok, well, there you go! Some of you may (or may not) remember that just a few short months ago I did a post about my top seven secrets, so this one was a little harder to write, but definately on the lighter side of things!

Ok, so now, to tag 5 people...


1. Melanie S.
2. Katie & Matt
3. Kim
4. Laura
5. Melanie P.

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: