Sunday, October 12, 2008

Joy in the Little Things - Day 12

Today was a L-A-Z-Y day if I've ever had one. It's 9:30pm and I'm still in my pj's that I wore to bed last night! There is justifyable and good reasoning for not leaving the house though.

I woke up at about 7:30am feeling really sick. I had already gotten up to potty three times and felt fine, until this time. I honestly don't know what made me feel sick today, whether it was the pizza we had for dinner last night, or maybe the boat ride didn't do so well with Caleb after all, but for some reason, I have been off all day.

While I haven't felt up to par all day, there are still many reasons for me to be joyful. I have an understanding and loving husband who would do anything for me. I have the freedom to rest and take the time I need to feel better, because I live in a free country. I have a healthy baby boy growing inside of me, who today is 27 weeks old (I don't know about you, but I like to consider him 27 weeks old, in utero of course, it makes him seem more real to me). Those three reasons are enough for me to count my blessings and praise the Lord for his goodness and mercy!

Thank you Lord, for allowing me to see your good and experience your joy, even in difficult times. Thank you for blessing me with a serrvant hearted husband, for my freedom, and for Caleb. May I always recognize that these blessings are not because of anything I have done, or can do, but are freely given to me by you, my gracious Daddy! I love you Lord!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: