Saturday, October 4, 2008

Joy in the Little Things - Day 4

Today I found myself joyful in loving others that I do not know personally. I know that sounds a little bit odd, but hear me out. Today I completed my first set of handmade notecards for Crickett’s Answer for Cancer, a breast cancer foundation that has become my first wholesale account. Please hear me say, that this is not a business plug. I truly felt so joyful in knowing that I will be providing a product that I hope and pray the Lord will use to bring hope, encouragement and joy to many women out there suffering through and surviving breast cancer. After finishing the notecards, and taking pictures, I not only felt accomplished, but I truly felt like I have such an opportunity to share the love of Christ with the women who will come into contact with Crickett. I have felt this from the very first time I came into contact with Carole, from Crickett’s. I know, and FULLY believe that the Word of the Lord does not go void, and so I will step out in faith, and trust that the Lord will use me in special ways with through this opportunity.

“You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” Psalm 16:11

What a proclamation David makes here in this passage!! Lord, help me to believe your Word is truth, and to not only believe that in my heart, but that you would give me boldness to share your truth with others!!


The Notecard Set with Matching Tin

The Custom Day Planner

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: