Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Joy in the Little Things - Day 14

Today is a very special day, it's my Mom's Birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!!

I want to take a moment to share, with whomever out there in blog world acutally reads my blog, about my sweet mom. She is many things. She is super mom for starters. She raised me as a single parent until I was 15 when she remarried. She is courageous, she is smart, she is sensitive, she is caring, she has a heart of gold, she LOVES the Lord, she enjoyes bird watching, she is patient, she is so kind, she is loving, she is nurturing, she is compassionate, she is selfless and she is giving. But the greatest thing about her is that she is MY MOM!!

Mom, I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing my life with you. I know normally it's said the other way around, but I know the Lord gave me to you for a reason, and I'm so thankful that He did! He knew what he was doing when he made us a team. Thank you for ALWAYS taking care of me growing up, for trusting the Lord, even in the most difficult of times, and for loving me just the way God created me. Your lovingkindness has never gone unnoticed. Your faith and passion for the Lord has been seen throughout the years, by me, and I thank you for that. You taught me to be strong in my faith, to love the Lord with all my heart, and to believe that I was created in His image. Thank you for showing me a Godly perspective on being a mom and a wife. Words cannot express how much you mean to me. I love you so much and thank the Lord for you everyday, but especially today!!



Mom & I - March 2008


Mom & I September 2008

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: