Monday, October 13, 2008

Joy in the Little Things - Day 13

Today I was sweetly surprised to receive an e-mail from a very close friend. Aaron and I have been friends with this family for a little over 4 years (wow, that long already!?!?) and have so enjoyed watching their two precious kiddos grow up!

There's no better way for me to put this, so I'm just going to copy the e-mail word for word, Karla, I hope you don't mind!

"So Noah woke up this morning and as we were both walking into the kitchen for breakfast I hear him say something and all I could make out was 'come over'. So I asked him, 'Who do you want to come over?' and he said without a pause, 'Aaron and Jill.' I said, 'do you miss them?' and he said, 'yes, mommy.'"

This sweet e-mail brought so much joy to my heart and tears to my eyes! Thank you Self Family, for loving us and allowing us to be a big part of your life!!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: