Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today, I'm thankful for these two amazing people, my parents! What a blessing it has been to have them in my life!

My mom was a single mom for many years, and did an amazing job as super mom! She worked hard to provide for us, all while raising me in a Godly home. She is now a wonderful friend and fabulous grandma to our two precious boys! She was amazing the three weeks she came and lived with us when Asher was born. She cared for Caleb, did grocery shopping and cleaning for me and cared for me when we had trouble with Asher after he was born.

My dad, oh what a special guy he is! A solid believer in Jesus Christ, and a great leader of our family. He is hard working and dedicated not only to his business he owns, but also to his family and their church. He gives the best bear hugs EVER, and is such a great listener. He is honest and speaks what is on his mind, which is something that I admire most about him. He LOVES his grandkids and would do absolutely anything for them!

I truly am so blessed to have such wonderful parents! I love you both so much and am SO thankful for you!!


Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: