Friday, March 11, 2011

Facebook Friday

Sat March 5, 2011, 12:16 pm: If anyone uses pampers but does not keep track of the gifts to grow points, can you please pass them along my way, they are like gold to me!!! Thanks!!

Sat March 5, 2011, 12:20 pm: my child just took the thermometer and tried to put it in his bottom, through his pants and diaper...#sosmart #proudmomma

Sat March 5, 2011, 3:52 pm: Chopped off my hair today and it feels fabulous!!!

Sat March 5, 2011, 5:37 pm: Heading to JBF Plano pre-sale tonight!! Hoping to score some goodies!!!

Sat March 5, 2011, 9:28 pm: had a fun night with Kristen Williams and got some great stuff for the boys at DIVINE CONSIGN, not JBF as I thought it originally was...still, it was awesome!

Sun March 6, 2011, 10:09 am: is really missing being at church this morning...home with the boys, Caleb has a cough and runny nose, YUK! This going from 75 to 35 to 70 and back to 40 degree weather has got to stop!! It's killing us people with allergies!

Sun March 6, 2011, 8:12 pm: is sooooooo thankful that my 2nd child can sleep through anything, especially when my 1st is up coughing all night!

Sun March 6, 2011, 11:18 pm: It's nights like tonight that let you know you're in it for the long haul...coughing toddler, tons of honey, a lot of bulb suctioning and rocking him in the rocker #totallyworthit #soblessed

Mon March 7, 2011, 10:02 am: Does not know why, but the end of Toy Story 3 makes me cry everytime!

Mon March 7, 2011, 2:37 pm: The bigs has walking pneumonia...hoping this z-pac will help asap and praying little man doesn't get it. #sickagain #really?!?

Wed March 9, 2011, 8:14 am: You know you're having a good morning when 1) you are able to fix your hair to look just as good, if not better, than your stylist and within a very reasonable amount of time, and 2) the baby wakes up super early talking, bigs sleeps through it and baby falls back asleep! They are both still sleeping, what the what?!?!?!?

Wed March 9, 2011, 11:49 am: Took Asher for his 6-month well visit today. Not surprising, but the kid is a haus! 20.6 pounds (was 17.6 pounds at 4 months) so he gained a full three pounds (all in his things I'm convinced of). 26 3/4 inches long, grew a full inch in 2 months, and is in the 50% for height and head circumference, and 90% for weight...He did FABULOUS with his shots too!

Wed March 9, 2011, 1:29 pm: Well, my microwave was spotless until I decided to heat up leftover pulled pork from last night... #useacovereverytime

Wed March 9, 2011, 4:37 pm: Mommas-anyone use regular Enfamil formula?!?

Wed March 9, 2011, 11:10 pm: I did it...in desperation to stop biting my nails, a habit that has ruled over me for waaaayyyy too long, I got fake nails. Uggh, at least they are the cute, cheap american manicure ones from Wal-mart, and it helped that I had a gift card so I actually didn't pay anything for them. #lastresort

Thu March 10, 2011, 12:59 pm: REALLY hoping that my baby's 2 1/2 hour morning nap is not a sign that he's getting sick, but just that he's extra tired from eating new foods this week, and left over from his shots yesterday...

Thu March 10, 2011, 9:43 pm: 30 Rock makes me laugh so hard!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: