Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Talking Tuesday - Express Yourself!

So, I've talked in the past about my company, Express Yourself! Creations, and thought today would be a great day share a couple exciting things!

Last August my product line was picked up by a local boutique, Bradbury Lane. I worked endlessly with the wonderful ladies there to create custom products that only their store will carry, and from my understanding, they have been very successful! What a joy it is to be so passionate about something and have others get so excited about it as well!

Also, this month I am advertising on todaysletter.com. If you visit their site, find my blurb and look for a special code to use at checkout to save 10% off your entire order!

As always, I would love any ideas you have for new products! Just e-mail me and let me know! Here's a few shots of some of the products available on my website now!

Mini Journals
These are great for carrying in your purse to jot down any to-do's, shopping lists or notes






Clipboards
These make fabulous gifts for all those wonderful teachers in your life!




Holiday Planners
The perfect place to organize all your holiday plans and lists! Keep track of gift ideas, gifts purchased, Christmas Card lists, favorite holiday recipes and so much more!



Recipe Binder
A fabulous addition to your kitchen. Both stylish and functional! Offers a great place to keep all those cherished family recipes!


Prayer Journal
Our prayer journal is a wonderful tool to use in your everyday life! It comes with pages to write down what you are learning in your daily quiet times as well as lined paper to journal on, write out prayer requests, scripture memory verses and so much more!


Monogramming example


Personalization example


Day Planner
Our day planner comes with monthly and weekly calendars, separated by custom coordinating tabbed dividers. It's a great place to keep track of all the kids sporting events, meetings, doctor's appointments, meal planning and more!

So, there's an idea of what we offer! Hope you check out our site at:
www.expressyourselfcreations.com

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: