Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Vacation 2011 - Roadtrippin' It!

Saturday, 4:45am. That's what time both of our alarms went off in order to get up, shower and finish packing the van so we could leave Dallas by 6:00am! We left at exactly 6:08am and just a short (Ha Ha) 12 hours and 7 minutes later, we arrived in Festus, Missouri at my parents house! Here are a few pictures from our ling drive to Grandma and Papa's house!

This is supposedly the world's largest McDonald's. It's awesome because it's built directly over the highway. Caleb had fun looking at all the cars and trucks zooming by below us as we sat and ate lunch!
My littlest man eating lunch with a smile on his face!
And my bigger man happily eating fries and nuggets!
Just one of the many beautiful skies from the days drive!
Caleb totally chill while watching a movie, more than likely "WoodyBuzz" as he calls it!
Some pretty hard rain we hit, it was crazy!
And the beautiful skies after passing through the rain
Sleeping like a pro!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

1 comment:

Natalie and Kam said...

Looks like you guys had fun! We used to see that McDonalds when I traveled with my family to Illinois to visit my grandparents. One time my cuz and uncle got food poisoning there too!