Friday, March 4, 2011

26 Months

Oh Caleb, sometimes you are such a ham! We have had a LOT of laughs this past month and this momma is loving it!!! You say and do the funniest things, and you never miss a beat. The other night, while I was in rocking your little brother back to sleep, you said "aw don mama, aw don", and I about feel out of my chair because you were dead asleep when you said it! When you count, your numbers are all out of order, and you like to mix and match the english version and the spanish version. You repeat almost everything I say, which can be very dangerous so I am definitely learning to hold my tongue. When you talk, your little mouth does this little twinge and its so stinkin' cute! When you dance you run around in circles and when you sing, well, we have no clue what you are saying but it sure is adorable! Right now you love your legos, play-doh, coloring and your Thomas trains. You also enjoy your nak ba (snack bars) and dooc (juice).

We are so blessed to have you in our lives and absolutely love watching you develop more and more as each month passes! We love you, Caleb!!








Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: