Friday, February 25, 2011

Facebook Friday

Sun February 20, 2011, 10:15 am:
LLLOOONNNGGGG night last night with little man...really hoping this tooth pops through quick so we can get past these difficult nights!

Sun February 20, 2011, 4:24 pm:
Name that Movie: "She's lost that lovin' feelin', no she hasn't, yes, she has, she has not lost that lovin' feelin', cause she's lost it man, come on, aw man, I hate it when she does that..."

Mon February 21, 2011, 12:33 pm:
Boys already napping and this momma is on a serious cleaning marathon...vacuuming, done. Toys sorted and put away, done. Laundry, done. Spring cleanly is in full effect, my husband would be so proud!

Mon February 21, 2011, 8:52 pm:
watching Cosby Season 1 on streaming Netflix, eating homemade fudge and getting ready to go live with my new website...good end to a busy, rough day!!

Wed February 23, 2011, 10:34 am:
After trying to soothe my screaming baby, I find my other little man eating a purple crayon...#outnumbered #typicalwednesday

Wed February 23, 2011, 1:41 pm:
Is having an "I did NOT sign up for THIS" day. Will the crying ever cease? #COMPLETELYoverwhelmed #needJesustointervene

Fri February 25, 2011, 1:22 pm:
Oh my goodness...both boys went down at the same time for their afternoon naps! #miracle #readyforquiettime #mustbedisciplined

Fri February 25, 2011, 2:03 pm:
"A person can be sincere in his beliefs yet be sincerely wrong." Beth Moore

Sat February 26, 2011, 10:56 am:
wishes I could predict the future...there is no rhyme or reason to Asher's waking up vs. not waking up in the middle of the night...it seems that the nights he wakes up are the nights we stay up a little later...not a good mix!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: