Friday, February 18, 2011

Facebook Friday


Sun February 13, 2011, 10:39 pm: Is super excited for this week, I'm only cooking a max of 4 nights! Yay for V-Day, my B-day, meal swapping month with friends and dinner with our TransParent couples who have all since welcomed their little babies to this world! LOTS to look forward to this week, YAY!!!

Mon February 14, 2011, 8:42 am: It's amazing to me what ridiculous things I can say when I am incoherent and holding a crying baby from 2:45-4:30am. This is NOT a good thing! Apparently I don't EVER want another child in my home, I hate having hot water (burned myself), and there was NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH that I was getting up early to do my quiet time! #ihatemondays

Mon February 14, 2011, 10:56 am: Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper, it only leads to harm. #conviction http://bible.us/Ps37.8.NLT

Mon February 14, 2011, 11:26 am: Was just about to apologize for referencing a verse on anger instead of love. I honestly wasn't feeling the love today, rough night and morning with the boys, and just overall not in a great mood...that was until Aaron Garcia just posted a love note to me on facebook! Thanks honey, you just made all of the bad go away, with 12 simple words...#lovelanguage-wordsofaffirmation

Mon February 14, 2011, 1:45 pm: does anyone order from Soap.com?!?

Mon February 14, 2011, 2:50 pm: no overlapping naps and a tummy ache (me). BOO!

Mon February 14, 2011, 5:29 pm: So thankful for a short nap this afternoon that took away my tummy ache and gave me some energy! Looking forward to a great night with my favorite valentine ever!! Love you bunches honey!!!

Mon February 14, 2011, 7:44 pm: Roses, Reeses PB Cups, Filet Mignon & Stuffed Baked Potatoes, Champagne and a little Thomas the Train on in the background made for an EXCELLENT dinner with my favorite valentine!!

Tue February 15, 2011, 12:43 pm: Just spent the last 12 minutes cleaning our microwave...PATHETIC!!!

Wed February 16, 2011, 12:52 pm: Has had such a FABULOUS Birthday so far! Asher slept through the night, had breakfast, coffee, and a quiet time, Caleb slept in until 8:30, and then we packed up and went to the Dallas Arboretum and had a blast! Now back home for lunch and some naps, we're all pretty tuckered out!!

Thu February 17, 2011, 10:20 am: Reason # 216 why I {heart} Starbucks: when you get your free drink coupon to use for your birthday, you can use it for ANY drink, ANY size!

Thu February 17, 2011, 10:34 am: Thank you to EVERYONE for the birthday wishes yesterday, it was by far one of the best birthdays I've ever had, definitely in my top three! Yay for being 31, I'm totally convinced that this year is going to be FABULOUS!!!!

Thu February 17, 2011, 11:57 am: I'm contemplating creating my own website in addition to selling on Etsy...any advice (good idea or not), and any recommendations on how to build my own website?!? I've used Yahoo in the past and hated them (all they did was take a bunch of my money for nothing)!!

Thu February 17, 2011, 2:36 pm: currently setting up my new website..hopeful that it will turn out to be a great facilitator to my end goal...to provide women with practical, unique and super cute products to make our daily lives run more smoothly...have a product idea?!? leave a comment with what you think would be a great new product!

Fri February 18, 2011, 9:57 am: CANNOT believe Asher fell asleep on his back, and then rolled on to his side and is still sleeping on his side, he's never done that before!!

WoW! What an adventurous life I lead! #insertsarcasm

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: