Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for my boys! I am thankful to the Lord for blessing my life with Aaron, as my husband and best friend. Aaron is a great encourager, servant, responsible and loyal leader of our family. This week, I've seen him consistently choose to spend time with the Lord first, outside of the small amount of time he gets with Caleb at night. He makes it very easy for me to submit myself as his wife and helpmate to. I trust him completely, and I know that he is seeking the will of the Lord for our family as we have many decisions to make in the next month.

I'm also so thankful to the Lord for my sweet boy! Caleb is one of the greatest blessings I have ever received on this earth. He brings such great joy and laughter to our family each and every day, in so many different ways. I'm thankful that the Lord is using Caleb to continually humble me and show me areas where I am selfish and need to continue to grow as a mom and a wife.

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thes. 5:16-18


Be Blessed and Encouraged!




1 comment: