Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010!!

Happy Easter everyone in blogland! I hope that your Easter has been so very special and that the Lord's Resurrection has become real to you today! Our service this morning was so good, especially the music. I don't know what it is, but singing worship songs to my Savior is such an emotional time for me, especially when I'm singing about my Risen Lord, the One who gave his Son for the sins of the world, so that we could live in eternity with Him!!

I hope you find your own way to celebrate today, whether it be with family and friends, or a quiet Easter meal at home with the ones closest to you! We will be doing the latter, and the three of us will be sharing a small ham dinner (which I am thoroughly excited about)! Whatever you do, be mindful of the gift that Christ has offered you, and don't just let today pass without taking the time to sit and reflect on what that gift of eternal life. No matter where you are in life, what mistakes you've made, what cards you've been dealt, His gift is available, and He is waiting for you to accept it, accept His unconditional love and forgiveness and walk with Him!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

1 comment:

Jena Webber said...

Hi Jill! What a pleasure to meet a new blog friend. You have a beautiful growing family! I see the little one and the baby in the womb, and it just seems like yesterday I was doing the same thing. Time goes by so fast! My blog is trying to be an encouragement, even though my last post was crying over the current woes. Thanks for coming to visit. I can tell we have a lot in common!