Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Little Sickling...

My little man has had his first ever fever this week, YUK! Along with it came a nasty deep chest cough and runny nose. I think he caught whatever virus this is from the church nursery which makes me sad to think of all the other babies that probably caught it too! One of the hard things is that when Caleb is sick, he definitely doesn't act like it. He normally still goes about his day just fine, playing with toys, eating normally and doesn't seem overly fussy. This makes it difficult for us to really tell when he's actually not feeling well though. Anyway, this time has been a little different. He's been very lethargic, and when he coughs, it's like he's doubling over. Poor little honey! Here are some pics I took today just to prove (and remember) what it's like around here when he's truly sick...
eating cheerios and watching Curious George

"move out of the way mom, I can't see George!"

most of our morning was spent with him laying on the floor or cuddling with me on the couch

can't go without his lovie or pacy when he's sick. this momma is letting him have his comfort items all day!

you'd never know he's sick in this pic! yesterday his temp was 101.6, but thankfully when i got him up this morning it was down to 99.9, hoping he's on the mend!


The best proof that he's not feeling well. He didn't touch a single toy or book ALL morning long.

Sweet boy, momma is praying for quick healing so that you and daddy can have an awesome weekend together while mommy is gone! I love you and although I hate it when you are sick, I relish in the fact that you curl up in my lap and we get to watch a cartoon or two together! I love you sweet boy!!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!










No comments: