Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Teethies!

Ok, so I wanted to document in pictures Caleb getting his first two teeth! They both came in within 12 hours of each other on Monday, June 22, 2009. Although it was the hardest and most challenging days I've had with Caleb, ever, it was totally worth it! He's even cuter with teeth! So, here is my feeble attemp to document this milestone! I hope you laugh as hard as I did trying to take these pictures. As you can clearly see, he doesn't like it when mommy pulls down his chin trying to show off his little white teeth, especially in the 2nd pic! Enjoy!












This one in particular shows how much he has his daddy's (and Grandma Garcia's) eyes, love it!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Precious little guy! I can't get over his expressive face...especially that second one. Hilarious!!