Monday, June 7, 2010

Our New Home!

We've moved!!! I'm sure most of you know that by now, but here's the offical word! Here are some pics of our new place. I absolutely love it!! It's a great size and the layout is perfect, even for our growing family!!


our kitchen (the sink is hiding because it's full of dirty dishes at the moment)
living room view from the kitchen


my tiny office space (but it works out great!!)

dining room

Caleb's room (as soon as you walk in the front door take a right and his room and guest bath are in that short hallway)
more of Caleb's room (and soon to be shared with baby Asher!)


Master Bedroom


Master Bath (almost identical to guest bath)

So, there you have it! It's quaint, but it works out great for our family! One picture I didn't get was our huge patio with storage. Once this HOT summer is over, I plan on spending my early mornings out there with coffee and Bible in hand!

Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: