Friday, June 11, 2010

Inspired to Action

I'm not sure about you, but my blogroll is pretty long. I've got many that are friends and family, and then I've got a few that are random blogs that I've come across and have been really inspired by, hooked on, encouraged through or challenged. One that I'm going to spotlight today is called, "Inspired to Action", Tips and Tools for Inspired Moms.

To give you a little background, Inspired to Action s written by Kat. It is dedicated to practically helping moms develop the habits and skills they need to effectively manage their homes and raise children who are prepared to change the world. (Taken directly from the website).

Kat's resources and tutorials are so great and challenging for me. They truly do just what they are supposed to, inspire me!

Her top five tutorials are:

Maximize Your Mornings
Purposeful Motherhood
How To Set And Achieve Goals

Refreshed Motherhood
Summer Of Purpose

There are also tons of downloadable resources such as A Mother's Prayer Calendar, Praying Daily For Your Husband, and a Master To Do List. Check out Kat's blog and I'm sure you will find something that will inspire you, challenge you and encourage you!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

1 comment:

Kat @ Inspired To Action said...

Jill,
I'm so glad you like the blog!!!

Thanks so much for sharing it with your readers.

I'll be up in your neck of the woods tomorrow. I'm doing a race in Bridgeport (North of FT. Worth) tomorrow morning. It's a crazy race called the Caveman Crawl. Basically, it's a 5k - with 22 obstacles. Should be interesting.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Saturday!