Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Scrap Retreat 2011

This past weekend myself and my three best girlfriends loaded up all of our scrapbooking stuff and headed to Temple, TX, home of Rockin' R Ranch and Retreat Center! What a retreat it was!! Here are some pics of our FABULOUS weekend away together!

Before leaving, not sure the last time we had one of these pics taken!

Our amazingly packed car! Yes, I actually did this, surprisingly enough!
Of course we had a couple stops to make on the way. 1st stop was Fazoli's so that I could get my breadstick fill, and then on to Dairy Queen for the other three girls. Our weekend of no calorie counting had already begun!!
Rockin' R - what a wonderful place you are!!
It's no joke when I say we were in the middle of no where. Completely surrounded by dirt roads, cows and corn. As much as I can't stand "flatness", it sure was beautiful to see the sunset and the stars!!
Karla and Andrea watching the sunset
Magnificent!!
I {heart} this picture. It truly speaks a thousand words to me. Best friends, sharing a beautiful sunset, great conversation and a nice slow swing in our pj's!!!


The sky was amazing -- this picture does not to it justice, but is a simple glimpse of the rainbow effect that God hand painted!
The ah-mazing scrap room!!!

Cricut heaven ladies!! Over 170 cartridges to use!!
Andrea was working on Eli's digital album
Karla worked on Dylan's album
Katie was working on Jackson's album
and I was working on Asher's album!
Getting ready to leave...one of Rockin' R's famous photo shots, of course we had to get one!!
This weekend was a dream come true for me! Scrapbooking - one of my most favorite things to do and having my three best friends there with me this year was amazing! Thank you to my outstanding hubby, Aaron! I couldn't have done this without you babe!!! Thanks for taking care of the boys so I could go have some much needed girl time! Can't wait to do it again soon!!!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: