Wednesday, May 4, 2011

28 Months

Sweet Caleb. You are 28 months old today. Holy cow! You continue to change and grow each day and it is so fascinating to watch! You truly are a sponge and take in everything mommy and daddy tell you. Disciplining is at it's highest right now, but I'm trying to be dedicated and consistent, since I know that is exactly what your precious little mind needs right now. The Lord is gracious to me in this process, as I learn what speaks to you best, and as hard as it has been these past couple weeks, it is so rewarding to watch you process each and every little thing that mommy and daddy ask of you. And what joy it brings to my heart when you choose to obey! We celebrate obedience every single time!

You are such a joy to my heart and I am so very blessed to be your momma! I love you so much honey!!


So, within the past couple months you have taken a liking to showering instead of bathing, and now, you absolutely LOVE having your towel wrapped and tucked like a grown up. It's so cute!


Oh. My. How can I ever resist you with those big brown eyes of yours!

You love to be in just your diaper, and especially when you get to wear your shirt on your head!

Happy 28 month birthday big boy! We absolutely adore you!! Love momma and daddy!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: