Monday, December 6, 2010

Asher's Many Faces

So, when Caleb was two months old, I did a post about all of his different facial expressions he had (and it was MANY)! He made us laugh sooo many times as his "concerned" face, among many others. I thought it would be fitting to do a similar post for Asher. All of these pics were taken during his two month mark as well. There are quite a few, but I tried to only upload one picture for each different "look". Enjoy!!

"Look at my double chin people! Isn't it cute!!"
"Grandpa Asher" as I like to call him when he's crying because I think he looks 80 years old!

Concerned sleeping face, Caleb used to make this one all the time
True happiness! this boy is ALL smiles when he's being held!


I don't even know what to call this one, but I just think it's so stinkin' funny!
pouty lip on a happy boy!
this one above is my favorite one in this post!
All smiles!!!
"Mom, what are you doing?"

Elvis impersonation, well close to it!
"What, you mean you're going to feed me again?!? Woo Hoo!!!!"
Watch out ladies, those big brown eyes will melt your heart!

Awake concerned face, love it!
Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: