Thursday, September 30, 2010

3 Weeks Old

My sweet Asher,

Today you are 3 weeks old! WOW! Time sure does pass quickly these days. You are doing wonderful and you have actually gotten on to somewhat of a schedule already, eating every three hours, and sometimes going even four. You love to be held, and you especially L-O-V-E to sleep on your tummy, just the the rest of us, and you make the cutest noises when you're trying to poo poo, although I must say it does keep momma awake at night. We've graduated you to your bassinet that I have bedside so that you are only arms length away from me. Although I look forward to the time when you will be in the crib, I'm just not ready for you to be that far away from me yet. I'm still a little shaken up from the choking incident and I just want to make sure I'm right there in case anything else happens. Thankfully, you have shown no signs of anything remotely being wrong, including baby reflux. I praise the Lord for that!! And, you are doing soo well with feeding, especially since you are on formula 100% now. Although I'm sad I wasn't able to nurse you, your big brother is proof that formula babies turn out just fine, so I'm not worried about you! I thank the Lord every single day for you, and pray for your tiny little heart, as you continue to grow. Daddy and I pray for you and Caleb every night, that you both would come to know the Lord, and allow Him to do great and mighty things through you. I love you so much, Asher.

Love,
Momma
Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: