Sunday, September 5, 2010

20 Months

Oh my sweet, sweet boy. You are 20 months old now and are such a big boy! There truly is no baby left in you anywhere! We have always loved all of the different facial expressions you have made, and this month was no different. You are more talkative and inqusitive and love your mini magna-doodle and are constantly asking one of us to draw on it. You are also learning so many new words, including "eree" for Ernie which you just learned today! You are also absolutely obsessed with the movie Cars, and are constantly poinint out Lightening McQueen, The King and Chick, no matter if we're at the store, or reading your Cars book, or the Blue-Ray case, or even your sippy cup and plate. You also still enjoy Thomas and Dora, but not nearly as much as Cars (your cousin Corbin would be so proud)!

You little brother has not made his grand entrance as of yet, but I can tell that you know something big is about to happen. While we are all awating his arrival, Daddy and I are trying to spend as much time with you as possible, taking you on walks at the mall, trips to the park, reading you books and playing at home. It has been such a fun and joyful time, for me especially, as I know that my time is about to be divided greatly, and selfishly I still don't know that I'm ready for that (even though I'm already overdue).

Anyway, Caleb, you are such a joy to my heart and I love you so very very much! Thank you for all of the kisses and loves that you give to me everyday. You are my little honey and always will be! I love you, happy 20 month birthday!!





Be Blessed and Encouraged!







No comments: