Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Talented Sister

When I know that something is coming in the mail from my sister, Julie, I can't help but just about jump out of my pants! Julie is a gifted seamstress and her gifts are the most beautiful and creative ones we receive!
For Caleb's first birthday, Julie surprised us with this amazing quilted ball. I cried when I opened the box. Caleb loves playing with it and I absolutely LOVE looking at it! It's so soft and the fabrics that Julie chose fit not only Caleb's personality but my style as well!!







Julie, thank you for sharing your gifts and talents with those around you (especially me)! Your projects are inspiring and make me want to try my hand at more difficult sewing projects, thanks for the inspiration! I love you!!
Be Blessed and Encouraged!








1 comment:

Travis and Andrea said...

what a cute gift! so creative. Caleb is the cutest part of those pictures though! He is so cute!