Monday, September 22, 2008

16 Weeks and Counting!!!

I am still having a hard time believeing that Caleb will be here in only 16 weeks (give or take a few days depending on how stubborn he is)! I felt so unprepared, that is until we got the first piece of furniture, and the most important in my opinion, all put together and in place last night. That's right, the crib! And I think it only took us, maybe 1.5 hours to do it from start to finish. Not bad if you ask me! Anyway, thank you to my WONDERFUL, AMAZING, HARDWORKING hubby for doing the blunt of the work, with a little help from me. I LOVE IT and am so glad we ended up going with this one! Now, to be able to check off the other couple hundred or so things from my to do list. Is it possible for nesting to have already set in or am I just OCD? Anyway, here are a few pics that documented the whole event. I can't wait to see what this room looks like completed, with bedding and all!! Oh Caleb, we love you so much and can't wait to meet you!!!





Be Blessed and Encouraged!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looking good! Do you ever just go in and stare at the crib, trying to imagine Caleb being in there in just a few short months?!? So fun!