Friday, August 27, 2010

A Night To Remember...or Forget?!?

Oh, where to begin! Last night, we went and ate at Chipotle, a burrito place that is awesome! Well, I guess Chipotle didn't like poor Caleb's tummy as much as he liked it, and boy oh boy did we have quite the adventure about 11:30 last night! I saw Caleb wake up coughing in his crib, but I didn't think much about it. Then I saw the big puddle on his video monitor. As soon as I walked in the door, I knew what we were dealing with, Caleb's very first vomit experience EVER. I won't go in to details, for obvious reasons, but trust me, it was probably more traumatic for me than it was for him!

I immediately went and got Aaron up so he could help me, and while he was busy cleaning up and changing Caleb, I proceeded to clean out his bed and start a load of laundry, at midnight. Caleb sat with Aaron for a good 20 minutes, and then I took over for another 10 before putting him back in bed, with a clean sheet, clean diaper and clean pj's. It took him a little bit but he did end up falling back asleep without crying, and woke up at his normal time this morning. He's still a little fussy, but other than that seems to be back to normal. Sad that this happened, but SOOO thankful it happened before I had this baby!

Just wanted to document this momentus occasion, that's all!!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!


No comments: