Wednesday, August 4, 2010

19 Months

This post is LONG overdue, and doesn't have but 5 pictures, if that gives you any idea of how busy we were during July! Needless to say, when Caleb turned 19 months old on August 4th, I had the best intentions of keeping with the times and doing his post then, it just didn't happen.

My precious little boy (no longer any baby in him!!), you are 19 months old and I am continually amazed at how much you are growing up and growing in to your own personality! You are independent, yet thrive on playing with other kids so much. You love to dance, laugh, sing, walk, run, eat, play and sleep! You are such a joy and I am blessed beyond words to be able to stay at home with you each and every day! I love you so much and there is not much more fulfilling in life for me, than to be your momma!! Happy 19 month birthday sweet little man of mine!!





Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: