Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW!!!

Waking up to the snow barreling down this morning was AMAZING! I haven't seen it snow this hard in a REALLY long time here in Dallas. As some of you may know, I LOVE SNOW! I LOVE WINTER! I know I must be crazy, I live in Dallas, but believe me, I think the Lord had a little chuckle when he sent me here, knowing full well that my heart's desire is to live in Colorado. Nonetheless, here I am, and I love my life here, especially on days like today!!!! Almost makes the non-hilly, dry hot summers worth it!

Anyway, so this isn't the first time Caleb has seen snow, but it was the first time I actually bundled him up and took him outside to play in it. I don't think he really knew what to think, he kind of just stared at it. I only got a few pics becuase we were only out there for about 5 minutes before he looked like he was about to have a melt down. He loves looking out the window at it though (from afar, as usual)!

Here are a few pics from our day so far...

My Dad bought this snow suit for Caleb while on a trip to Italy. You can't really see it, but it's a Ferrari snow suit. Looks like we waited too long to get Caleb in it, he had grown to tall for it. So sorry Dad! I had high hopes for this snow suit! Maybe baby dos will have many more opportunities to use it than Caleb!

My sweetie's first time playing in the snow and the only semi-smile I got the entire time we were out there!

Studying what all this white stuff is

Crawling towards the apartment

Such a cutie all bundled up in layer after layer!

More playing and looking!

The view from our deck

LOVE how the tree looks all dressed in white

Another great pic
Be Blessed and Encouraged!












2 comments:

Carissa said...

We're loving it, too! Awesome time to enjoy Texas!

laura said...

SO FUN! What a blast to have so much snow! Precious pics of Caleb in it!