Sunday, March 4, 2012

38 Months

Caleb, you are 38 months old!  WOW!  This past month has been full of fun at school with Valentine's Parties, watching Cars 2 for the 1st time, going potty for the 1st ALL BY YOURSELF, a nasty stomach bug, and probably the biggest surprise, you dropped your nap!  Very bittersweet ending to a LONG stretch, over three years of napping buddy, great job!  Although I do miss getting a little regrouping time during the day, I will say, it's been super fun having you all to myself for a couple hours!  I haven't had that in a long time!  I've been trying to be purposeful with you during that time by teaching you the very beginning steps of learning to read, playing games with you, doing puzzles, and cuddling a TON!

You are such a honey and we love you soooo much!!!  Happy 38 months Caleb!


Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: