Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Forecast Follow Up - Part 2

Just to wrap up my October challenges, I am actually proud of myself!  I completed 2 out of 3 of the challenges on a consistent basis, which is pretty good for this procrastinator momma!

I am still going strong on the Hello Mornings challenge and am truly enjoying the mornings that I'm waking up early and getting some great time with the Lord before my boys wake up.  Although, they have been consistently waking up as early as 6:15, so some mornings I'm not getting any time in.  Thank goodness for nap time though!

Cleaning, still completely failed at that!  Oh well, I'll try again!  Cleaning is the least of my worries when I'm raising to precious, busy boys!  I would much rather have a messy house and boys who know their momma loves them and will play make believe, trains, do puzzles, and snuggle and watch a movie.  There is SO MUCH MORE to this life than having a perfectly put together house!

The third and final challenge was to journal for my boys each night before bed.  I am happy to say that even though I fell behind a couple nights, I caught up and am totally convinced that the Lord revealed himself to me more through writing letters to my boys than many other things this month.  I often found myself tearing up as I was writing to them.  I so desire for them to understand the Gospel and respond in such a way that their lives would overflow with the hope of Christ.

Thanks to Kat from Inspired to Action for the prayer calendar!  It was such a great reference and starting point for my prayers each day not only for my boys, but for myself as well!  Everything I wrote to them, I was writing to myself as well!

As for November, it will be a month of thankfullness!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!



No comments: