Wednesday, November 9, 2011

14 Months

**I know this post is late, but better late than never, right?!?

Oh Asher, you are SUCH an absolute HONEY these days!!!  You are a walking machine!  You follow your big brother pretty much everywhere and love having a playmate at home!  You are a cuddler, oh boy are you ever a cuddler!  You run up to me at least 20 times a day and snuggle my legs, my neck, any part of me you can wrap your hands around, and I absolutely love it!!!!!  You are getting/have gotten some new teeth and while that brings its own challenges, it also brings its advantages of being able to broaden the spectrum of what you can eat.  However, you have gotten more picky on what you will actually eat, so that has been somewhat of an adventure.  95% of the time you are all smiles, and all boy.  The other 5% is when you are tired or have really hurt yourself.  It takes quite a bit for you to cry, unless you are tired.  Ever since the time change, you have been waking up around 6:00-6:30 which has been really difficult for me, but I'm confident that you will adjust!

We are absolutely in love with you Asher!  You bring such joy to our hearts and we just can't get enough of you!  Please stop growing!!!  Here are just a few pics from the past month of your life!




Be Blessed and Encouraged!


No comments: