Friday, November 4, 2011

34 Months

Oh how I LOVE this kid!!!  Caleb Aaron, you are SUCH a honey!  You are in the thick of being a two year old boy, so often, you give me a good run for my money, but in the grand scheme of things, I love our time together!  You are teaching me so much about patience and unconditional love.  You are having a blast at pre-school, and come home talking about all the friends in your class.  You have also learned how to sing, how exciting!  One day, you came home and just started singing Twinkle Twinkle!  You are growing so big, so fast!  Here are a few pics from this past month!  I love you so much buddy!!

Park Time!  You L-O-V-E to swing!
 Reading Bible Stories before bed!
 My little burrito!  You laid like this for a good 15 minutes and laughed almost the whole time!
 Bubble Time!
 You DO NOT like being dirty or having any kind of foreign "object" touching your body, ever.  So when you walked all over the chalk drawings, you kind of freaked out.  We got you cleaned off pretty quick!
 

 Resting after a long day at school.  You usually come home tired since you wake up so early from your nap.
 I could kiss this adorable face ALL DAY LONG!!!


And finally, a funny video of you singing Twinkle Twinkle in slow motion!  Hilarious!


Be Blessed and Encouraged!


No comments: