Monday, July 28, 2008

A Little Girl Time

Last Friday one of my best girlfriends celebrated her 30th birthday! Happy Birthday Katie!! She decided long ago, before baby Julia came (May 30th), that she wanted to celebrate this birthday with her girlfriends, so we headed to lunch at On the Border and then on to Sprinkles, a well known cupcake shop! I have to say, after hearing all of the hype about Sprinkles, I had high expectations. After waiting in line for 10 minutes, outside in the 105 degree Texas summer heat, I was only half way impressed with what I purchased. I have to admit, the Black and White cupcake was better than any other cupcake that I sampled (thanks lovely ladies for sharing with each other!!), however, even though mine was fabulous, I felt horrible for the other ladies who were dissappointed with their purchase. With the cost of $3.25 per cupcake, I will probably hold off on visiting again until our next special occasion comes up...

The Girls! (L to R) Andrea, Karla, Me, Katie, Melissa & Chelsi

Be Blessed & Encouraged!

No comments: