Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bode & Ashley's Wedding!

A couple weeks ago, Aaron and I took 24 hours of our weekend and flew to Kansas City, MO to attend Bode & Ashley’s wedding. IT was a beautiful ceremony and great reception. Ashley was a STUNNING bride and her dress made me so jealous! It was one of the most amazing I have seen in a long time. Bode did an amazing job of putting together a slideshow of pictures and videos and shared it during the ceremony. Once we sent them off with bubbles, we returned to our hotel, which happened to be the place the reception was, the Ramada Inn, in St. Joseph, MO. The reception was great, the cake was amazing and I’m just dying to know how much they made on the dollar dance, it was like six songs long!! Anyway, congrats to you both, Bode & Ashley! We love you! Ashley, welcome to the Big-D! It will take some getting used to you but I’m sure you will grow to love it here! We will love having you, that’s for sure!! Hope y’all are having a great time on your honeymoon right now! Congratulations to the newlyweds, Mr. & Mrs. Patrick Bodenhausen!
Here's a couple pics for you to see!

Aaron & I all Dressed Up!(Not my best picture, I was pretty sick that night!)

The whole Dallas clan!!
The feeding of the cake! Notice the headshots on the top of the cake!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: