Tuesday, October 4, 2011

33 Months

Oh my sweet Caleb.  You have become such a funny little guy lately!  Your personality is really starting to bloom, and I can see a bunch of both me and daddy in you!  You are very free spirited and love to dance around and do your own thing, and you also love to just lay down and relax!  What a cuddler you are too, you know I will never turn down any cuddle time with you!!  In three more short months you will be 3 years old, and I just don't think I'm ready for that yet.  Time is going way too fast, and I truly want to just freeze it right now!  I love you sooooo very much!  You are such a priceless treasure!  Thank you for bringing so much joy to my heart each and every day!  Here are a few pics from the past month, I still can't believe how big you're getting!

You and daddy just chillin' out!  Daddy wasn't feeling well when he got home this day and you climbed right on up to cuddle with him!
 You tolerate Asher SOOOOO well honey!  You are an amazing big brother and Asher is so blessed to have you!  I can't wait to see how your relationship continues to develop over the years!
 You are ALL boy, all the way down to the way that you eat, and the mess that you make, AND I LOVE IT!!!  I wouldn't change a single thing about you!  I've come to grips that my home will be in disarray for the next 15-20 years, and I'm completely ok with that!  Memories are being made!
 These pj bottoms are just slightly big on you, but you thought it was hilarious when I pulled them all the way up over your cute belly!  I called you my little Nacho that day, in reference to Nacho Libre for any of you who wondered why I picked that name!

 You are a HOOT!  You walk around, dance around and run around with your lovies hanging off the top of your head all the time!  It makes mommy laugh so much because you crack yourself up by doing it!
 Yep, this is how you roll!  You had just gotten your new shoes that afternoon and would not let me take them off of you.  I also got creative and made you a "hat" out of the top half of a Chipotle bag and stuck it on your head.  You LOVED it!  And of course, it's normal for you to be running around in your undies, pretty much every day!
 And I can't forget to post this momentus picture, your FIRST day of preschool!  Oh my goodness!  You absolutely LOVE preschool and have made so many new friends!  It's especially special because your friend Haley goes to the same school and apparently y'all get to play together on the playground each day!  What fun!  I truly am so excited that you were able to go this year, you are learning SOOOO much and I love picking you up and hearing all about it!

Happy 33 month birthday buddy!  We love and adore you so much!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!



No comments: