Sunday, January 9, 2011

4 Months Old

Oh my handsome little Asher! You are four months old and such a honey!! Already sleeping through the night, and bringing such joy to this family, you truly are such a blessing!! You are full of smiles, giggling, cooing and absolutely love watching ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that your big brother does! You are holding your head up, and have been since birth. You are responding when we say your name, and you love to stand up on our lap when we are holding you. You are also super cuddly, which I can't get enough of! Your 4 month check up went perfect! You are growing so fast! Here are your stats:

Height: 25 1/4" (50%)
Weight: 17 lbs. 3 1/2 oz. (90%) (not surprising!)

Since your two month appointment, you grew 1 5/8 inches, and gained 3 lbs. 6 oz.!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of you from the past month, I know some of them are repeats, but I just had to post them again! Daddy and I love you so very much my precious son!






I just had to get a picture of you sleeping on the couch, with your little mullet! Your bald spot is pretty bad, yet the hair below it keeps on growing! It's so cute!!

Happy 4 month birthday sweet boy!!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: