Sunday, May 16, 2010

Awesome Day!

Today was an awesome day! We started out with daddy making pancakes for breakfast (which were his best yet), followed by Watermark's Baptism Service, packing, shopping and then our first trip (of many to come) to the pool! Needless to say, we're all tuckered out!

Two to four times a year Watermark (our church) has a Baptism service at Curtis Park. This is such a fun way to spend Sunday morning, not only becuase of being outside, but the worship, fellowship, hundreds of baptisms and the yummy food! We didn't get to stay as long as I would have liked to, but we got to stay for the most important part, the baptisms. The daughter of some friends of ours was baptized today and it was so fun to be there and support her! We also had a great time with our community group just hanging out in the shade as we all sweated up a storm. As we were driving home, I remember telling Aaron how much I hated the Texas heat and wondered when our day would come to move to Colorado.

Anyway, we accomplished quite a bit today packing and I was able to get out with a friend and go sale shopping at Kohl's. When Caleb woke up from his 3 hour nap, that he so desperately needed, we made a quick trip downstairs to the pool. It was a little chilly at first, but I definitely got used to it and it felt wonderful, until the clouds rolled in and got a little chilly. We tried out Caleb's new raft and he seemed to like it except that I think it might be a little snug over his thighs! Wish I would have gotten a few pics, but I'll have many more opportunities after we move!

Here are some pics from the Baptism, enjoy!
Haley desperately wanted to hold Caleb, she loves him so much! It's so fun to watch their friendship and I can't wait to see how it will grow over the years!

Caleb was so excited in this picture because he saw Daddy!

Me and my sweetie!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! I know I'm biased, but he is SUCH a honey!!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: