Friday, June 5, 2009

Overdue Blogging...

Well, as you can see my blogging is overdue! We've had a very eventful month. I'll see if I can catch you up. First of all, Caleb is 5 MONTHS OLD!! You'll have to wait for my next post to see pics and get caught up on his world though, I want to keep a seperate post for each month so that it will be easy to print off if I want to in the future!

Second, we have moved! We are all moved in to our new place and I am absolutely LOVING it! I have outlets in the bathrooms, I have carpet, I have kitchen cabinets that close all the way and I have TONS of natural sunlight that comes into the entire house!!! I will post more pics later once we get everything organized and situated.

Third, Caleb and I are getting ready to take our first airplane trip next week to visit Grandma and Grandpa Preuss! I'm so excited!! Caleb will get to meet his Great-Grandma Smith as well. This is very special for me because Grandma Smith played a huge part in my life growing up, so for her to get to meet my sweet Caleb will just be the icing on the cake!

Fourth, we bought a minivan! After looking at TONS of sedans and not finding anything within our price range that was worth buying, we did a search for minivans and found a Honda Odyssey! We're super excited and will pick it up in a couple weeks. I'll be sure to post pics of our newest family member soon!

Well, that's been our life over the past month. Keep your eyes peeled for more posts to come, with pictures, I promise!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!


No comments: