Monday, April 27, 2009

Telling a Story

So, I'm convinced that Caleb is telling all of you about our trip to the Post Office today and how much he likes his new sling! We got some GREAT use out of it, waiting in line for 30 minutes just to mail a package! But he did great, and we got tons of smiles from others who I think were just fascinated that I was "holding" a baby hands free! Seriously LOVE my new sling! I'll have to get a picture of the two of us with it, well worth the money, especially sincne I'll be able to use it up to when he's a toddler! Anyway, long story short, he was going on and on for at least 10 minutes after we got home...here's a little clip of it!



4 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute! Hope he feels better.

Holly said...

Which sling are you using??

Jill Garcia (Smith) said...

I'm using the Maya Wrap and I LOVE IT!!! It's so easy to get my sweet but heavy boy in and out of. Only takes two minutes max to get it on and him in and comfortable. Sme for getting him out!

Brooke Wagliardo said...

LOVE IT!!!