Sunday, September 11, 2011

Asher's First Year in Pictures

Oh my sweet baby boy!  I know I've said it already, but I still cannot believe you are already one year old!  My oh my, my mother was right, time flies by wayyyyyyy to fast!!!  Daddy and I love you more than words could ever express!  You are sweet, gentle, cuddly, and have the best laugh!  Thank you for filling our lives with such sweet joy every single day!  Happy Birthday baby!

Only minutes old and I'm already in love!  What a genuinely precious time it was, and a great delivery too!
 Not even a month old, and you're already smiling!
 Seriously, you and your brother with your hilarious facial expressions!  Thanks for passing that "gift" along Daddy!  It sure has brought many laughs to our home!!
 Thank you Aunt Julie for this precious outfit that makes me want to EAT. HIM. UP.
 Eeek!  I {HEART} cloth diapers, especially how stinkin' cute my boys look in them!!
 Early morning riser here folks, can you tell!
 Starting to get ready to crawl!!
Can't get enough of those massively large thighs!!!  I could just squeeze them all day!!
 {insert melting heart}
My little senator!
 Bath time and bubbles, one of your favorite parts of the day!
 You SOOOO love your big brother and he SOOOO loves you too!!!
 Happy Birthday Asher!  We love you so very much, my big ONE YEAR OLD!!
 

Be Blessed and Encouraged!



No comments: