Saturday, April 16, 2011

Playgroup Wednesday - The Fire Station

A few weeks ago, before my hard drive decided to completely die (another post, another time, maybe when I'm not so bitter about it all) a couple moms from my playgroup and I decided to go and visit the local fire station. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I think I just might be the mom of a future fire fighter!! Caleb was in ABSOLUTE heaven!! I learned something new about my son during our short lived trip...he is fearless. Absolutely fearless. Within minutes of being there, all he wanted was to get inside the truck and see (and touch) everything in sight. He examined, and "asked questions", meaning, he opened his mouth and sound came out, but I have no clue what he was actually saying! And the fire fighters that were there were SOOOOOO wonderful and patient with all the little 2 year olds running around!

Thank you City of Dallas Fire Fighters, not just for opening up your station to our little tikes, but for all that you do to keep us all safe! Enjoy the pics!









Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: