Saturday, April 9, 2011

7 Months

Asher, you are now 7 months old, and once again I find myself wondering where the time has gone! It feels like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the first time! You are getting so big. You and your big brother wear the same size diapers, even though he's 20 months older than you, which is just mind boggling to me! I'm not sure how much you weigh, but I'm going to guess around 23 pounds. We won't know again until your 9 month, but I'm guessing by then you'll be closer to 25!

You have proved to be what most people would consider a "normal" baby, meaning you didn't start sleeping through the night until right around 6 months old. You eat at a more normal level now which has been great for our budget for sure! You started on solids as well, and you seem to love everything I give you, minus peas.

You still don't have any teeth, but I have a feeling it won't be too much longer, although I've been thinking you've been teething for the past couple months and nothing has shown up yet! Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Asher, I continue to fall in love with you more and more every day! You are such a precious gift to us and I thank the Lord for you every day! I love you sweet baby boy!!






Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: