Friday, November 14, 2008

Dallas Baby Shower

This past Sunday I was truly blessed by some wonderful friends who threw Caleb & I a baby shower! I have looked forward to this particular shower for so long because all of my best friends from Dallas were there! Each and every person in attendance has played such a major role in my life over the past almost six years! What joy I experienced having them all in the same room! I felt loved beyond words, and enjoyed the pampering I received! Thank you to ALL who planned, created, cooked, and came to a day that I will never forget! I love each and every one of you for not only being my friend, but for sharing in the joy and excitement of sweet Caleb! Each one of you know what a truly miracle child he is for us!!
Me with the sweet hostesses!
(L to R) Katie, Chelsi, myself, Karla


The awesome dipaer cake that Katie made!
I love diaper cakes, they are just so cool!!


The sign-in table. I brought the picture of Caleb, and my mom and I thought it would be cool to set out some baby pics of me, to see who he looks like. For the record, I think I'm winning at this point!

A name plaque that my mom gave me for Caleb.
His name means faithfulness, the devoted one, and loyal.
My prayer for sweet Caleb is that he will be faithful,
devoted and loyal to the Lord throughout his life.
All of us preggo ladies!
(L to R) Stacey - Dec. 19th (if I remember correctly!)
Myself - Jan. 11th
Amy - Feb. 12th
Melanie - Feb. 21st (if I remember correctly!)

I had such a blast making the thank you gifts for my sweet hostesses!
Back in February, they all surprised me by meeting up with us for dinner and we had a wonderful picture taken during this time of just the four of us, so it was a no brainer to use that very special picture! I used different designs (each of their favs) from my office and truly enjoyed giving them something that has so much special meaning to me!
Katie & I

Chelsi & I
Karla & I
(yes, she did ask to put her hand on my belly! I loved it!!)
Melanie & I!
Melanie lives in Florence, Italy with her husband
and they are involved with Campus Crusade over there,
impacting hundreds of lives. I love reading their blog and
hearing about Italians who are coming to know the Lord through them!!
What a blessing to have her at my Dallas shower!
My mom surprised me and flew in town for the shower.
What a blessing to my heart!
My precious small group girls!
ALL of them were there, it was such a WONDERFUL time!!
Thank you girls, you made my day!
They thought it would be funny to get this pic. Like they have any tummies to stick out! Can you tell who is the big black (and white) sheep in this pic? You guessed it, ME!! I love you girls!!
Better lighting in this pic!
Mom & I!!
The four girls of our community group!
(L to R) Andrea, Karla, myself, Katie
And of course, my mom took this precious pic of Haley & I.
She came over to me and just climbed up in my lap, it was so sweet!!
Be Blessed and Encouraged!

No comments: