Thursday, April 9, 2015

Testing, Testing, 1...2...3...

Is this blog still live?  Good grief it's been a LONG time since I've posted anything!  So long that we've added another child to our brood of boys!  Needless to say, life's been a little crazy and full of adventure and mayhem!

Prepare yourself, this post will be a sort of catch up since the last one, with many pictures, of course!  Enjoy!


 We're pregnant (March 2013)!!!
 Growing belly
 It's another boy!!!!

 Summer Vacation in Vail, CO!


 Took Caleb to see Monsters University in the theater, and we all loved it!





 Boys first day of pre-school together!
Grandma came to visit and to be here for Gabe's birth!
He's here!  11/19/2013! 
 My three boys (Caleb, Asher, Gabe)
 Had a bit of jaundice at the hospital
 Finally home!


 Such a great big brother


 First bike ride ever!

 Sweet Grandma Smith passed away March 2014, she will be missed!
 The girl cousins!
 Beautiful snow and view of my parents back yard!
 Grandma's gravesite, right there with Grandpa!
 My love!



 Happy Daddy's Day 2014!



 Happy July 4th, 2014!




 


Cousins!! 
 Backyard fun in Houston!



Happy 10th Anniversary to us!!
My new ink!

Kindergarten Round-Up for Ms. Bua!!!!
Last fun night before we've got a big kinder boy!
1st Day of Kindergarten!!!!!
 Happy 4th birthday to my sweet and spunky Asher!






 Caleb's locker buddy and friend, Ian!

 Eating lunch with my baby boy!
 
 My over the summer project was refinishing the secretary desk that is a family heirloom.  It's now my favorite corner in the house!


 Pumpkin Patch time!
 Brothers!




 Halloween parade at school

 Caleb and his friend Kent on Halloween

 Girls Trip!!!!!



 Happy 1st Birthday big boy!  We love you Gabe!


 Happy Thanksgiving 2014!!







 All my boys!
 Christmas Wedding!!

 Favorite classy bouquet I've ever done!!
 Merry Christmas y'all!!


 Happy Birthday to my big 6 year old!!!



Happy 100 days of school! 


 Sillyness!
 First snow!
 My little daredevil



 My precious boys!  Love them so!

And there you have it!  2012-2015 in a nutshell!  More to come now that I'm all caught up!

No comments: