Monday, February 27, 2012

Caleb's 1st Valentine's Day at Pre-School

It's a little delayed, but oh well!  Even just thinking about writing this post has me tearing up.  My little baby boy, oh how life moves so quickly with you, especially since you started pre-school in the fall!  

So, this was Caleb's 1st Valentine's Day where he actually gave away and received Valentine's, and boy did he score!  He's got 17 kids in his class at school, and he got a Valentine from each one of them!  Thank you to Karla, for giving me your extras, what a time and money saver!  Along with some chocolate hearts, I took on the task of making crayon hearts, a project I found here on Pinterest.  Note:  this project is a TIME SUCKER!  It's a great finished project, but I must have spent at least 2 hours, de-papering, cutting, filling, baking and cooling these!  I must say though, I do love how they turned out, and they are super fun to color with!  Either way, it was a great 1st Valentine's Day for my big boy!


 One of the valentine's Caleb made me!
 The other one!  I LOVE them both and will cherish them forever!!
 Had to post a picture of my Valentine!  LOVE this boy so!!!

Be Blessed and Encouraged!


No comments: